Minx Digital Price Guide
If you dream it, we can build it.
Stumped and overwhelmed? We can help navigate you through this process with ease!
Website Development & Design Price Guide
- Website development and design costs listed are the minimum cost
- Total cost is influenced by many factors including features to be integrated, how many pages are required, the cost of software licenses or bespoke code
- We develop websites with self-hosted WordPress using Google best practices. WordPress is the best platform for SEO, flexibility and functionality
- Web Development pricing does not include the cost of your domain registration, website hosting, content, ongoing support, digital strategy, brand strategy, mentoring or coaching
- If you require ongoing support we have Website Maintenance Plans
- No technical expertise or programming knowledge is required to update your website yourself
Inclusions with all Web Development Projects
- Custom, Optimised and Mobile Responsive Design
- Hosting Setup including SSL, CDN and caching if required or site migration to your hosting
- Installation and configuration of Google Analytics, Google Search Console and our favourite SEO plugin
- Our Website Owners Manual
Additional Free Inclusions if you wish
- Your social media links added to your website
- Contact or Screening Form: up to 10 form fields
- A Newsletter configuration to work with your email
- 1 Email Setup for your domain ie [email protected]
- Promotion of your website via our Social Media
- Your website can be added to our portfolio with a do-follow link.
- Blog – not available with landing page
Additional Website Services
Digital Marketing and SEO Price Guide
Digital Marketing Coaching
- Pricing includes GST
- Full payment is required for most services before the commencement of any work.
- Payment Plans are available for Landing Page or Websites. The site is required to be on a maintenance plan until final payment is made.
- Monthly services require full payment at the start of each month.
- For larger web development projects 40% is required to start the project, 30% when the design is approved, 30% at site migration
- If you are mid-project and have financial constraints please let us know and we can work something out
- Website Care plans are recommended for all website development projects. Websites have many moving parts, if you are not on a maintenance plan work is charged at a minimum of $100 per hour
On A Tight Budget?
- We excel in our quality services without imposing a hefty price tag. Our rates are below the Australian market to ensure that we are accessible to many businesses worldwide.
- Look out for our promotions. We occasionally run these via our newsletter or Instagram.
- Want to take it on your own, good on you! Check out our informative blogs without the fluff.
Have a question…
But Can’t See What you are Looking For?
Trying to list all possible web-based business solutions is like asking how many grains of sand is on Bondi Beach.
Impossible as you could imagine, so please feel free to get in touch and ask us any questions and we will be more than happy to assist you!